Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Is this game on the box today lads ? I just checked RTEĢ and theyā€™re not showing it. Have a funeral @5:00 and a function @ 6:00 so canā€™t attend. Please say itā€™s on the box. :thinking:

Saw something on the front of a local paper about some nun visiting Limerick playing football. Just passed three nuns with hurleys down in Mary I having a puck around.

One was doing keepie uppies with the football like a pro, left to right and back again, like something from a surreal comedy sketch show.

One of them looked handy with the Hurley. The others not so bad. There was a Winnebago type yoke parked up so
Presume theyā€™re going around spreading the lordā€™s word through sport

Theyā€™re up in the Dominican place on Pery Square, from Tennessee I believe.

@Mac?

Itā€™s on Sky mate

Tks buddy. Thatā€™s a bottle of pop for me in the local. I donā€™t have SS.

Yes mate?

Never mind buddy. @backinatracksuit has addressed my query in a relatively satisfactory manner.

Gaago mate. on sky i think?

Does GAA Go work with Chromecast ?

Iā€™m at a function today and canā€™t go, but could get get access to a Chromecast and buy the match on the phone

Mobdro?

Anytime Iā€™ve cast from modbro to the TV itā€™s been terrible

Yes it does but on the bigger screen it can be hard to see the sliotar.

Donā€™t worry its only Limerick youā€™re watching

1 Like

The park is buzzing again today, had a lovely burger and chips from burger republic, the one with the pepper sauce, e10.

Got it going on GAAGo via an iPad, will do the job.

1 Like

Had a burger from the same crowd myself. Didnā€™t bother with the chips as they looked a bit of a small portion. Burger not bad at all.

Chips were tiny alright but really good in fairness. Big queues today for the BBQ place just by the entrance, the poutine and the Lebanese place, I fancied some falafel and gravy chips but Iā€™m not fan of queuing.
Those nuns made my day though.