Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Were these fellas not marching in favour of her not so long ago?

Iā€™m not as up to date on my Burmese national affairs as I ought to be, but she seems to be copping a lot of flak of late over some Muslim minority in Myanmar being persecuted.

This protest on the mean streets of the Treaty City has already raised my awareness 100% on this issue, fair play to the boizzz.

I donā€™t have stats to hand but there seems to be a higher than average number of Nobel Peace Prize winners whoā€™ve been complicit in genocide. Still at least that piano is getting played now

Is Bono still her friend?

@caulifloweredneanderthal i am far too busy for that shite

@flattythehurdler

Will you pay one of us to queue for you?

Kylemore, FFS sake, youā€™d probably find yourself living next to some no mark Munster rugby player, a bit of a shithole.

Heā€™ll send over one of his people to do that for him.

Youā€™d want your head examined to want to be living that side of town

Tis gas with the lads getting all pissy about their own little corners of the county, could you imagine Flatty in Ballingarry, Kilmallock, Ballyneety or Castletroy? You could in your hole, heā€™ll know what the valuable advice was here.

Monaleen/ annacotty /castleconnell is a grand part of Limerick

cc @flattythehurdler

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be moving my family especially to live in scrā€¦ Itā€™s a grand spot and perfect for young professionals but not so sure about a familyā€¦ Thereā€™s no real feel to the place

Castleconnell is 5 miles or more away from Kylemore. If @flattythehurdler was going out that far, heā€™d be well advised to go another mile or two up the road and set up shop in majestic north Tipperary

In terms of SCR, if you want a bit of community spirit, one would be best advised to set up home in the vicinity of the ā€œlong avenueā€ and avoid the more modern estates. Iā€™d say we will eventually move out to the country though

Youā€™ll have fellas extolling the charms of Patrickswell, Tournafulla, Ooal and Kilmeedy next

This is half a pisstake obviously, thereā€™s nothing wrong with most of the places Iā€™ve dissed, but Iā€™d beg to differ on my little corner of the SCR anyway, all families, all the neighbours know each other, kids in almost every house, I wouldnā€™t want to live anywhere else in Limerick but in truth I donā€™t really know, Iā€™d know families all over though and none have the community spirit we have.

So majestic you donā€™t live there yourself?

1 Like

Iā€™m an economic refugee* in Limerick

*Mrs @caulifloweredneanderthal doesnā€™t drive. Once this changes, we move.

Iā€™ll have to take your word for itā€¦ To be fair, all the families in Log na Gcapall were good for doing local events and getting involved with the childer and itā€™s an estate Iā€™d recommendā€¦ At least the front part anyway.