Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

The ra will have to step in.

You would be surprised how right you are there!

1 Like

If a fella with no previous convictions like me or you had held up that betting office weā€™d get a conviction but here you have some lowlife with 180 previous convictions who gets off because the poor misfortune had a drug problem then. But heā€™s clean now, we think, so lets give him a 182th chance.

3 Likes

Nationwide this evening. 7:00pm.

So this is what 500 stitches looks like

Jaysus the quality of that stitchwork is shocking

Knit 1, purl 1, knit 1 purl1.

They would want to send that surgeon back to wherever he came from

TBF where would you start pulling that mess back together.

1 Like

Jaysus.

Harty cunts.

1 Like

From what I hear, this lad isnā€™t any shrinking violet himself.

1 Like

Aboy the kid.

A thorough cunt by all accounts who stabbed one of his assailants a few weeks ago down by Punches Cross. Fuck them all into a field with weapons and arrest the last murderous tinker for assault. The cunts should be tolerated nowhere but this is Ireland 2017 where these fuckers get to hide behind ā€˜ethnicityā€™ and ā€˜entitlementā€™ while the rest of us plebs are afraid to drive without road tax. Sickening alright.

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit I was in the market this morning and bought five lovely sushi rolls for ā‚¬6 off a fella iā€™ve not seen in there before, albeit i havenā€™t been in there in maybe six weeks. The crab meat ones and tuna ones were my favourite but there were loads of options. Do i recall correctly that you posted about sushi in the market at one time and to check it out? Or was that the Dingle sushi fella?

I also bought a walnut sourdough and a rye sourdough for ā‚¬4 each. cc @Tassotti

I was a big advocate of the Dingle sushi when he arrived at the market, continued to pick it up from time to time. Is this a new guy?? I havenā€™t been in for a good few weeks.
The only thing Iā€™d never leave the market without is a box of Sefikā€™s baklava.
In other news Bobby Byrnes has refit and reopened the corner shop as a ā€˜Food Hallā€™, I was in there this lunchtime and picked up a superb root veg soup and a toasted Reuben sandwich, well worth a look.

Bobby Byrnes is very overrated to my mind. Anyway, no itā€™s not the dingle guy. Heā€™s a heavy set cheery kind of character this guy. I never got sushi off the Dingle fella but it seems he is gone. 5 for ā‚¬6 is reasonably priced. I never got the baklava, is that off the Turkish fella? Iā€™d often pass him but wouldnā€™t pay much heed, i wouldnā€™t be a pastry type of man.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the baklava off that lad and its nice to be fair. Last time I was there I went to Rene and there was a chinese lad doing the fried calamari. It was something else and cooked to absolute perfection.

Wouldnā€™t darken the door of that blueshirt shithole out in Oā€™Connell Avenue.

1 Like

cc @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio

Ah Jesus, I know that lad. Regularly see him at Fortress Marketsfield supporting the Super Blues, if itā€™s the same guy which I think it is.

Iā€™d have had him down for much older than 26.

1 Like