Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Who stole the motorbike in Kilcornan?

No one

Sorry who robbed the motorcyclists wallet in kilcornan

An English reg jeep involved.
Could be anyone. Absolutely anyone.

1 Like

Sounds like they could have traveled from anywhere.

I wonder had they insurance paid :neutral_face:

Serious missed opportunity for a headline here.

“Traffic slow as molasses spills”
“Not so sweet traffic jam”
“Traffic thick as treacle in Clarina”

Punch’s.

About 6/7 weeks ago apparently.

I think people have compeltey missed the conection to that stitches incident and the limerick hurling team.

1 Like

Spell it out for us mate.

1 Like

Sign in @Watchyourtoes

Actually just reading that there. What a fucking joke.

Happened in 2013 and only coming to court now.
180 previous convictions.
But it’s grand because they were heroin related.
Even though he’s probably still on the heroin we’ll give him another chance.

Brian McInerney BL said his client was a chronic heroin addict around the time of the offence and that he has no trappings of wealth.

However, Hayes says he is now off drugs and has engaged with various services since the incident.

Imposing sentence, Judge Tom O’Donnell noted that the vast majority of the defendant’s offending was for the “sole purpose” of getting money to fund his drug habit.

He said the matter before the court was serious given the fact that a weapon was produced and that there was a threat of violence.

The judge commented that a probation report was positive and that Hayes was in a much improved physical condition that he has been in the past.

While expressing some concern that the defendant is still involved in substance abuse, he said was willing to give him a chance.

He imposed a three year prison sentence which he suspended for three years.

What’s the betting he’s already on a suspended sentence from one of his previous 180 convictions?

1 Like

Must be a cousin id say!

I was off that night!! :joy:

I spotted a jeep matching the description in the article pulled up at finucanes last Sunday night with its hazard lights on . :thinking:s

The reason for the stabbing was hardly GAA motivated though; it is absolutely fucked up alright.

Nope just a pity.

What’s the link ?

Brother of a senior hurler.

1 Like