Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

This lad is a serious simpleton :laughing:

Lads who are the Casey’s feuding with?

I wouldnt call them cunts gangland in the usual sense either - dirty rotten murdering low life scum, yes… but they are involved in their own rotten world as opposed to the usual drug gangs.

The @glasagusban gang. They were bringing in a shipment of mascara from Milan and the Casey’s swiped it at the dock road.

1 Like

(The grenade) had a mortality radius of 30 metres

:eek: This sounds like a serious bit of kit.

I don’t think it was meant as a warning anyway.

The Yugoslavians didn’t play.

Kennedy Park MCs

:open_mouth:

It could have been me

Apparently some contractor was in the basement, chiselled through a wall, hit a wire, bit of an explosion and he was seriously burned up.

A buddy is just back from a mini moon in Adare Manor and said its off the chain, off the hook.

Only 45e for afternoon tea.

Per head?

Per cup of tea

3 Likes

Yes, per head

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

Breakfast rolls for everyone.

2 Likes

They are really missing a trick not including a major residential element to this.
Either in the form of a student accommodation type thing or just straight up apartments.

Is there any progress being made above in the Hanging Gardens?

They are tipping away in there all the time. They spent an awful lot of time just getting the place ready for work again. By the looks of it they are making a bit of progress at last. I’d say it’ll fly up once they get going properly. It’s just a big load of glass really. They said at the time it’d be ready in just over a year, they must be 6 months into that at this stage.