Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

What students? The only one close is the Art college and they have only a few hundred students.

Original plans had the colleges using a portion of the space for city centre campuses

Not any more.

I went to the Curragower for an hour yesterday evening. The food is nice there and its not the cunt of a spot it once was. Anyway I overheard two male yanks in their 40s sat at the bar.

“Can I have a pint of your traditional Guinness please?”
Barman pores it and puts it on counter to settle. Yerman goes to take it and the barman has to obstruct him and explain the intricacies of the pour and settling process, that “patience” is necessary when drinking Guinness. The other yank then goes “I’ll try the Smith-Wicks.”

As I was walking out the door one of them asked where the name the Curragower comes from, to which the barman was explaining it was in relation to the ebb and flow of the tide in the Shannon.

It’s grand, but not a drinking pub.

Huge concert announcement for Limerick. STEPS!!! Supported by Blue & Aqua!!!

Come on Barbie lets go party :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

The stranglers and Therapy as well I believe

No, that’s what happens if you go to a Steps / Blue concert

1 Like

In the main stadium?
They won’t sell 5,000 tickets for that.

Steps? Blue? Aqua?

There’s gonna be a certain NAP supporter on here wetting himself at this prospect.

Sold out the “point” the other night*
*I’ve no idea how many the point holds!

Really?

About 8500 to 9000

EDIT : What is the capacity of the venue? The capacity for a fully standing show is 13,000 and fully seated is 9,000.

I’d find it difficult to believe they would have sold out when Steps were actually a thing, but nostalgia etc. Hopefully it goes alright, because the last few have been poorly attended and are preventing people from looking at Limerick as a venue.

The prick end Sheeran was supposed to play TP and ditched it at the last minute for Galway.

1 Like

Easy decision for him to go to Pearse stadium with a higher capacity over Thomond Park

I hope he gets cut in half by the breeze through Pearse stadium. He has a serious anti-Limerick bias the ginger cunt. The “Galway” girl he wrote the song about was from Limerick.

Thank fuck we didn’t have to look at that Ginger cunt and his fake diddle eye.Give me a powerhouse like steps any day. I hope to god there is a meet and greet with Lisa Scott-Lee.

Ohhh ohhh ohhhh.

I’m not an NAP supporter.