Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

:joy:

They could be right. Iā€™ve never been able to afford to try

I was told yesterday by a work colleague from foynes that some bunch of the cousins had bought the lantern in Tarbert and have a bunch of Chinese running it. True or not?

Well itā€™s open alright and I did hear there was Chinese running it but Iā€™m not sure about the cousins bit.

That is a neat piece of reporting.

ā€œSouthsideā€
ā€œOther stressorsā€

Justice is done.

The judge granted an application allowing for the immediate payout of ā‚¬500 to cover the cost of replacing two beds which were damaged as a result of the plaintiffā€™s Enuresis.

However, he refused an application by the boyā€™s mother for an additional payout to cover the cost of a family holiday. ā€œIā€™m not disposed to approve a pay out, itā€™s (the damages) not for holiday purposes,ā€ he said. In keeping with normal practice, the monies awarded will be invested by the Courts Service and will not be paid out to the young boy until he turns 18.

Looking for money for a holiday :roll_eyes:

ā‚¬12500 for a few empty boxes he probably pulled down on himself :sweat_smile:

Your money.

Yourā€™s soon too mate

Looks like they did a fine job on the old daffys on Catherine street which is now the continental bar. One of the lads who had the blind pig has it, so between that and canteen across the road, Catherine street will be full of lads with groomed beards

Is it open? Serious work going on in bentleys at the minute. Looks like they are doing up the smoking area out the back good and proper

Yeah drove by earlier and it was open. Apparently it opened on Friday

Itā€™s the Commercial, Rocky Oā€™Shea has it, he has a decent head on his shoulders. Looks very nice from outside, Iā€™d say it could be a success

Double post

Will be in the city tomorrow and Iā€™m due a hair cut. Where would ye recommend?

What do you think youā€™re dealing with here on the Limerick thread mate??

Thereā€™s about fifty barber shops in Limerick now.

Iā€™d recommend Figaro but most lads donā€™t like paying ā‚¬20 for a haircut. Then again, I only cut mine every 2-3 months

Modern Man, just there at Sarsfield Bridge. Always take their time and do a good job.