Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

You’d want your head examined to build a rugby museum on O Connell Street. The place is dead enough already

If he stayed in the country and paid his full taxes, it would be a great stimulus package

2 Likes

Once ye have the 73 memorabilia in there what will ye do with the other 6 and 3/4 stories?

:joy:

Gas crew…oh limerick city is dead woe is me. Then JP pumps a ball of money into it and its all ‘it will never work’ and ’ i dont like the design’

Gas gas gas cunts

I think it’s a great idea. It’s win win for the city if JP is funding it.

• World class attraction
  • high visitor numbers for a few years
  • rugby dies and the GAA take it over, installing Spike as CEO

The design is atrocious though.

What will ye put into it?

1 Like

WTF?

We have a problem with the design aesthetics.

Surely it should be shaped like a rugby ball, that needs to be ripped up.

1 Like

a few old joe Mckenna jerseys

One floor to the story of the bullock that broke Mike Houlihans jaw, one floor to Tom Condons shoulder on Eoin Kelly, struggling after that alright

1 Like

One for U21 victories, one for All Ireland Victories to date. One floor for Na Piarsaigh, one for Kilmallock, one for the Well, one for Ahane. , the seventh floor will be held vacant to accomodate our All Ireland senior victories over the coming decade. We will put a picture of some kiss my arse football team in the jacks.

2 Likes

They couldn’t even keep the Rugby shop open a few years ago.

1 Like

Was in there last night, nice job done inside anyway

It’s the Limerick way. Row in or GTFO

We’ll have to knock out a few floors to accommodate the high ball practice area.

1 Like

The manuscript of the 20 questions .

The full recordings of Tom Ryan’s interview for Unlimited Heartbreak should be kept as an academic research tool a la the Boston Recordings of republicans .

One of the barstools where the dreams frittered away .

1 Like

Replica crepe paper hats

One for Jimbob’s hit on Davy Fitz

A memorial bar in the corner with 6 seats, one for each of our AI u21 wins

2 Likes