Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

I must get a bit of grub there some evening. The last day I was in, they were putting up with some shit. Iā€™d have produced the hurley and wore it off the cunts.

They get a good few of the clients in from the hostel on alphonsus street alright, whooping and hollering. That part of Henry street is dog rough. Iā€™ve seen a rake of drug deals gone there during the middle of the day. The Afghan crew donā€™t seem too perturbed by it all

Wings place is open I can confirm

If youā€™re 43

Were you there ?
Have they a social media presence ?

I just walked by it and saw it was open pal

Iā€™m reliably informed bentleys reopens this weekend as 101 or something like that. Seem to have done a lot of work in the smoking area out back

Thatā€™s the correct name

Presumably as itā€™s at 101 O Connell St

It might actually be One Hundred One

Would make sense alright

What is a " concept bar " ?

Thereā€™s a rumour going round that the Cranberries will be doing a few songs there this weekend

Christ, the outside of that is horrendous.

Thatā€™s Limerick for you.

We want to renovate that abandoned warehouse.
Okay but youā€™ll need to put a load of red brick out the front.
Okay but the building wasnā€™t red brick before?
Just put the red brick on the front.
Does it matter that itā€™ll be new red brick and wonā€™t match any of the surrounding buildings?
No, not at all.

Flanneryā€™s pub itself is very nice itā€™s a pity they couldnā€™t have matched it.

Dolores ???

Christ, I thought the above was badā€¦

A seven story rugby museum :grinning:

No way they can allow that, completely out of kilter with the rest of the street. That JP money carries weight though.

I was talking to a guy who will probably be involved in this and he said that it will be a no expense spared job and they want to turn it into ā€œthe disney land of sports museumsā€.
Itā€™s going to be great when the GAA take it over for a pittance in 6 years.

Best of luck to them. Another JP economic stimulus package.