Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Well whoever she is!

She has no place to put her phone

Ended up in the expanded Flannerys last night, hadn’t been there before. Fancy enough, not sure it would really be my cup of tea but it’s nicely laid out and very spacious.

I had heard they wanted it to be a music venue? Stage looked very small though.

I don’t think they got the go ahead for it to be a proper music venue and it ended up just being an extension.

I fancy a bit of Mexican food this week. Is there badass burittos and the Mexican food guys as the two choices? I hear your one running the badass place closes at any old hour. I rocked up once in middle of a weekday and it was closed.

Mexican Food Dudes would have a bigger menu and a proper seating area but the food is far superior in Badass. If you wait a month Boojum will be open.

1 Like

She doesn’t open Monday & Tuesdays I think. Her stuff is a million miles better than the Mexican Food dudes though. There’s another place in a petrol station out Thomond side that is passable as well.
The Texas Steak House is finally actually doing Mexican food on it’s lunch menu these days, but I find everything to be a bit greasy from there.

1 Like

I presume she closes early? 4pm, 6pm maybe? The badass place.

I’d say so.

Cantina, is it alright? Been meaning to try it.

Tis grand. Better than Mexican food dudes anyway.

Lucky he had the cash on hand

ateing a bit of salsa out of a sock would be better than “Mexican” Food Dudes

“After Judge Marian O’Leary granted bail the required €12,500 was handed into the court in cash within minutes.”

Great little country.

2 Likes

Was in town today with Mrs Batt and ended up in that shithole, Penneys. However, its once a year so it must be done. Waiting in the queue and a minging bitch in front of us produced a fake €50 note. I could see from behind her that it was fake so how she thought she’d get away with it I’ll never know. Her parting shot was ‘we’ll make a better job of it next time’ while mammy minger threatened anyone looking at her. The two of them should have been kicked up and down O’Connell St. No Gardaí called, no security, fuck all. Staff said it was pointless. All they could do was hope the minging bitches would be recognised next time and be stopped at the door. They were what I call wannabee traveler types. Not really travelers but dress and talk like them so that they can latch on to the ethnic minority benefits.

1 Like

Hopefully it will kick off and half a dozen of the cunts will do us all a favour and wipe themselves out.

Fuckit but you’re the most miserable cunt i have ever noticed on the internet, are you equally charming in real life or is it the small man syndrome I suspect??

Fuck off cuntinatracksuit.

1 Like