Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Theyre thomond/pres and from caherdavin

1 Like

Munster should get onto him for some nice prizes

1 Like

They only mention Garryowen in the piece :rage:

His cousin is president of Pres. Ill ask him for comment but i can already hear his likely response!

I think his brother ken was posted on here somewhere as was part of an advertising campaign for the radisson in limk .

Between Greaney, Brooks, and JP, the Limericks really are leaders.

1 Like

What’s the latest with Brooks development of the Ardhu site on Ennis Road?

It’s was pretty easy to go to the States in the 80/90s.Nobody was checking you coming or going really.You could also get a driver license easily which is the only ID you were ever asked for pre 9/11.There were visas in the 90s for Irish people called the Morrison and Donnelly visas.Our own @Atticus_Finch was a recipient of one of these.

Is/was his father Dave Greaney? Was involved with Na Piarsaigh back in the day and was in the cleaning business.

1 Like

Yup, thats the Da. Big man too, all 3 sons big human beings!

Being appealed to ABP of course.

A person going through rubbish to find items to be recycled and make a few pennies? Call the cops!

It’s fairly grim in the city these days man. You genuinely can’t sit out for coffee without being harassed 2/3 times by the same band of organised tappers.
There’s maybe 20 people on the stretch from pennies to the George begging on both sides of the road. All strung out on some shite and killing the attraction of town for a stroll.

2 Likes

Jasus. Dave used go round as if he hadn’t a penny to his name. Drove a taxi. Maybe he hadn’t…
I think he died a few years ago. His wife was in poor health for years. He was her carer. She definitely died a good number of years ago.

The last time I met him he was with his daughter. She was like a lath. Are you sure we’re talking about the same person? I was good friends with Dave but he stopped going to the club and matches a number of years ago.

Elaine

Yes, up on whitethorn drive, near cross with hazel avenue. Same man, was in home numerous times.

Wife died years ago. Dave passed too. Fella/son/brother in the article walked Elaine up the aisle, covered the wedding costs in full.

Edit: blackthorn, not whitethorn

1 Like

The Guards were stationed with a van at the ridiculous bend on O’Connell St. the other day. If they can do that regularly it will help a lot.

Just goes to show, It’s so rare you’d see them that you can remember they were out

1 Like

Is there a blackthorn drive as well? We lived for a year in Caherdavin when I was a young lad while the auld lad was building the house

There is and I always get the two mixed up.

Blackthorn is where the man in question was from now that I look at it.