Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Its not true.

https://twitter.com/sileseoige/status/1804647899776663680?s=46

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Sounds rough.

Who’s your man?

I was told some info on this in the pub last night.
Wedding was in the Woodlands. The bride from out the Abbeyfeale direction.

Story I heard was that the hotel was wary and told them the bar would be shutting at 11.30 sharp, this kicked off well before that. Father and brother of the bride both lifted. The pubs in Abbeyfeale got wind and had the doors closed before they got home

1 Like

Yip, I think it happened very early in the night. Could even have been before the food.
I’d know who the bride is and she always came across as a nice girl. Surprised she would have been caught up in something like that.

Was told the same, she’s grand but the family are a disaster

1 Like

Pulled herself up out of the gutter apparently, a primary school teacher in a small country school, very well liked

An absolute shitshow, you’d have to have a lot of sympathy for her

1 Like

I heard she hadn’t much to do with the father but invited him for the day that was in it.

Talk about a disaster, cost of wedding gone up in smoke.

The band never even got to play supposedly

A friend of mine married a girl once who had a similar family by the sounds of it. They fucked off and just did it themselves - no family no hassle no fuss. She knew well what would happen otherwise.

1 Like

You’d know who the father is so! He was a major part of the Desmond league referees going on strike a few years ago.
It all kicked off around 9.30. The place was gone mental before that, they had to ask the DJ to stop playing so they could get the mains out.

1 Like

Sounds fantastic :smiley:

the lonely island cocaine GIF

2 Likes

I saw a clip with the groom with the pants down showing off his jocks on the walk into the dining room :rofl:

Sounds class to be fair :joy:

1 Like

The Leader with a swipe towards TFKs favourite councillor

1 Like

Meeow

1 Like