Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I could tell you I’ve never been.

Anyone who’s made the long walk from Costelloes to Milford Grange at 3am would tell you they wished the college was closer to the city. The campus was and still is fantastic though.

1 Like

The Hurlers had died off as a student pub in the mid 00s. Not sure if it recovered afterwards. We mostly just drank in College Court and walked to the Lodge then. I’d give me left bollock to do it all again

1 Like

You couldn’t beat a Noel McLoughlin rebel session in the hurlers before heading to the Lodge for vodka and Miwadi and a dance in the general vicinity of Mary from Kiltimagh hoping for the best.

2 Likes

There was time in the 00’s where he would play the Stables at 2 on a Thursday.
Savage craic.

1 Like

He’d play McGregor’s too when it was a decent venue.

His daughter not a bad sort either.

1 Like

Did you ever see his daughter?

Snap

Couple of times!

She did long stints with Ray O’Halloran and Tank… She must have had a bit of want in her

She marry RO’H in the end?

Tank Oniell, that’s right

1 Like

I’ve no idea… She must be a bit dim ?

1 Like

You’d wonder alright. Always seems like a sound girl

The Ma was German… Used to be rocking short skirts well into her 50s and had the legs for it.

No wonder Noel was always happy out and singing

Oh I remember. Big SP heads back in the day. He’d play all the pubs along the coast during the summer. Not sure if they still have a mobile down there. Daughter was out of my league as a youngfella. She’d only eyes for the older lifeguard types. The cunts

2 Likes

Daddy issues and liked a bad boy… You were better off pal, you’d be divorced and broke now and still dealing with the scars.

1 Like

I am a man of many talents. Such things bother me. Like when I hear them pronounce ‘Ballagh’ as ‘Balla’. Local radio stations should have better standards than that.

1 Like

Party in Limerick

1 Like