Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

It was cheaper when robbing out of someone elseā€™s fridge

It was probably the same stuff they were selling when I was there 10 years previously

Off the same pallet. The cider option was 4 month out of date druids for 50c. Couldnā€™t do that to my body

I went down to UCC a few nights and put down some savage nights there donā€™t get me wrong, but they donā€™t have that same everyone around here is a student thing.
The closing of the western star was a national travesty. Should have been a grade one listed building.

4 Likes

Iā€™d say the fine wines on the roundabout was where they sent everything they couldnā€™t sell everywhere else. Rather than throwing it out theyā€™d send it down to limerick and if itā€™s cheap enough theyā€™ll drink it.

1 Like

I say they made a fortune that week. Nothing better than strolling around sinking cans. Not a care in the world

Most memorable rag week anecdote is a bunch of us going to Pimps and Prostitutes in drag. My mate was getting abuse from a lad sharing a taxi for his get up and they ended up in a punch up outside College Court. Unfortunately a cop whoā€™d caught my mate fighting the previous night was passing by and hauled my mate to Henry Street.

Heā€™d to spend a night in the cells in drag and hand in his bra so he couldnā€™t hang himself. Had to hire a barrister to represent him in court, whoā€™d to relay the background of Pimps and Prostitutes to the judge.

Iā€™d stolen a coat from my female housemate which I damaged and had to head to Parkway drapery to repair before she noticed so escaped relatively lightly.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Ffs

I believe the briefā€™s preamble to the judge was ā€œon the night in question my client was at an event called Pimps and Prostitutesā€¦and letā€™s just sayā€¦he wasnā€™t a pimpā€.

1 Like

There were cans inside in that place Iā€™ve never seen anywhere else. In a way it was kind of like a pre-cursor to the current craft beer buzz, just with four-packs of dreadful lager for ā‚¬5

Thatā€™s coz the campus is spread all over the county.

Whatever the opposite to craft beer is, it was that offy

Cork

The Star was only for gobshites, anybody leaving the college and walking away from town would want to have a long hard look at themselves, grand for pints after Quarry cup games.
Iā€™ve always felt that UL must be quite dull for the lack of options, convincing themselves that the Hurlers and the stables are shit hot cause they donā€™t have the energy to go any further, a college makes a city and vice versa

Jaysus your wild sensitive

Why do you say?
I just made a comment

Heā€™s back to work today

:grinning::grinning:

Cork people get very touchy when non cork people donā€™t agree that Corks the centre of the universe.Anyways enjoy your first day back.

1 Like

OK mate, UL is clearly the best place in Ireland, weā€™ll just have to leave it at that so. :+1::grinning: