Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I stand corrected.

That Coughlan fella was doing it to avenge his brother. His brother was a filthy little scumbag

And he was actually sound out. Daniel was it? He had no interest in the other side of the business.

@chocolatemice came very close to having romantic liaisons with the youngest sister… It could have been him!

1 Like

In fairness Phil was a hard worker . He had a small bakery in Killeely and had Owen and Danny working there .

1 Like

I was working in the petrol station in Shannon Banks for a bit out of school. Danny predominantly did the bread run, a very quiet fella but always had salute for you. Very sad ending.

1 Like

Philly Derry and Georgie all sound heads and grafters. Think it was marrying into the Keane side that brought the trouble

Would the Traceys shop and deli be any connection?

Different Traceys I think but I could be wrong

Don’t think they’re related.

Where did that come from? I’d love to get that as a print with the original quote “it’s not a bad auld city”.

No idea where originally came from. Brother flicked it on on WhatsApp months ago and thought, with MBB slinging arrows, it an appropriate time to unleash on TFK

Get back up there now and give it its merited like

The last 30/40 seconds is sublime … what a man. The council are still the same today

cc @flattythehurdler

2 Likes

Don’t think so , but not %100 sure.

No relation

Used Derry Treacy be involved with Wembley Rovers one time?

1 Like

Yup, all.of them were involved with Wembley. His son and daughter both went to Arsenal

Derry used to do the cab at airport too fleecing poor foreigners

1 Like

The Grandfather was a very hard working decent man. Often met him when I was working in Dunnes Parkway, Childers rd, bringing in the bread etc back in the mid 00’s.

Would salute everyone, tough gig he had in fairness with a couple of detectives having to follow after him.

6 Likes

Is Phil still alive?

He’s still delivering the bread

The son Daniel was shot dead on a bread run over 10 years ago.