Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

House out in Clonara petrol bombed too I think.

1 Like

Those detectives were tooled up. I was boxed in one lunchtime in a carpark by the red focusā€¦ they were shadowing the ould fella in the silver dynaā€¦ I taps on the window and ask them to moveā€¦ Driver had disappeared into the shop or whateverā€¦ so the lad in the back jumps outā€¦

Bullet proof vest, handgun on his hip, Uzi type thing in his hand and he lobs it back into the back seat! No bother lad says heā€¦

What a job. Mind numbingly boring and repetitive but if the slim possibility of an attack arose they had to be ready. I wouldnā€™t thank you for it sur.

1 Like

Aye and his Grandson refers to the same lads protecting his Grandfather as vermin, ironic also that his own auld lad is the biggest rat in the city.

1 Like

Rat is a good description.

In unrelated news, the great Gary Kirby and I passed eachother today. I gave him a respectful yet enthusiastic salute and he acknowledged and responded with grace.

What a man :clap:

10 Likes

Lads, is there an AIB lodgement ATM open in Limerick at the weekends?

Beside the centra in raheen should be open

1 Like

The one on Oā€™Connell St has access to the self service machines 7 days a week I think.

1 Like

NHPET had it shut down

Gary is putting in big miles walking. He has some sight of weight lost, in fairness to him.

Fair play to him, I know he was never the most athletic fella but youā€™d wonder how somebody who was a top class sportsman could leave himself go so badly, surely the pride in recognition would be a serious motivator?

He had gotten very heavy alright, I met him out walking last week and couldnā€™t believe how well he was looking. I reckon heā€™s after dropping about 4 or 5 stone and is probably lighter now than when he was playing.

He was a bit unusual for his time as he stayed at home with the kids when they were younger when his wife was made Fire Chief

1 Like

Sheā€™s a Director in Clare Co Co now.

Fat shaming, you hate to see it

1 Like

Youā€™re adding to the mobility metrics and keeping us locked down for longer you bollocks.

Iā€™m lodging a thousand and taking it back out in 50s all over the place to drive Tony demented

8 Likes

Typical.

Up Gary Kirby, up doing what you want and up your bollocks you prissy little snipe.

4 Likes

Very sensitive crowd,
Heaven forbid anybody would ever make a less than complimentary comment about somebody from my county :grinning:

Gary is sorting himself out, obviously doesnā€™t fancy the early grave, my comment was very general, youā€™d often see lads like that and wonder how

No lodgement on outside machine at raheen
Go to Oā€™Connell st for the main branch

2 Likes

Yea, somebody will probably pull me up here but thereā€™s no lodgement options on external machines.

Itā€™s normally a bit of a bang, a warning from the doctor and a few stents that gets fellows motoring.

1 Like