Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Would you ever fuck off for yourself and learn some history.

3 Likes

The train didnā€™t always stop at Kilmallock

I dont know in ins and outs of whn trains stopped or didā€™nt stop there, but if any industry was setting up in South Limk, killmallock would be a first choice becasue of the railway station.

The cheese add for charleville kidā€¦

Anyway, money decided where the train stoppedā€¦ All the old subscriptions list to have a railway pass through your townload can be seen in the old local papers. Youā€™d have trains stopping in random places because the local landlord had forked out 10 pound when laying the line.

1 Like

If youā€™re not going to address the questions, kindly refrain from replying ballbag :hugs:

We used to keep pigs in Bruff.

Medieval Kilmallock | Limerick.ie.

Thatā€™s probably why they put the guards there.

Which side to takeā€‹:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

My new found jogging habit has been great for spotting local notable people go about their business.

Just a short while ago I passed Gary Kirby, unfortunately he had no interest in exchanging nods today and who could blame him.

Within the last week I also passed Willie Oā€™Dea, and Cllr Oā€™Donovan TWICE - once when I was traipsing up Oā€™Connell Avenue and again only a short few minutes later when I was plodding down Henry Street. I wonder was she on patrol.

3 Likes

Those are all staples alright, Gary is looking very trim these days,
Youā€™ll have spotted me out and about as well :grinning:

Heā€™s in good shape now.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out. If you see a fella moving slowly and out of breath, you can suspect that itā€™s me.

Gary was tipping out the Ballysimon Road at around 12.45 today. Passed him just around Dan Oā€™Connorā€™s.

Are ye going to take this shit lads are ye

1 Like

Memo to forbes its the greatest city in the world

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely the 2nd best city in Munster anyway.

How needy

No point in arguing with a carkie. Youā€™ll never know

1 Like

Fact. Where you living bud?

In excile mate. I will return to the motherland soon. Covid delayed my triumphant return. The fucking cod.

1 Like

Are you living in Cork!!!

:rofl: