Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

They still have to go to Ennis to tax the car

You mean the horse and cart

1 Like

Laurel & Hardie fully resident below in Cark and they tubthumping for all they’re worth for Limerick

Always cracks me up :joy:

5 Likes

Only took about 20 minutes @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

What does it matter where I live? You must be apoplectic when Balbec posts about Ireland.

1 Like

A bit longer than I thought if I’m honest.

I’ve read about where @balbec lived, I don’t blame him. Even his own mates say it’s a deprived hellhole.

It’s still not Clare though

Take your man for a rake of pints in the Moose, feed of chips in Donkey Fordes and wind up in Angel Lane or Nancy’s. I presume this 30 under 30 lark will be hosted by that up and coming bright young thing on the Limerick social scene Celia Holman Lee? What other Limerick talking heads are going to be wheeled out at it I wonder.

Cllr Elisa O’Donovan
That John Moran fell who is stuck in everything.
Some South African rubby player who is Munster by the grace of wage packet.
Emma O’Driscoll.
One of the remaining Cranberries.

1 Like

Not to forget some lad with a plastic bag on his head

1 Like

Emmett O Brien Frank Hogan Joe McKenna and JP’s limo driver.

The holy mortifying shame of it all. No doubt someone from the A-Z community will be present also. And maybe someone from a halting site to show how diverse we are in Limerick.

Limerick Limerick Limerick

This could be a huge moment for stuffing and chips. A chance to announce itself on a global entrepreneurial stage.

3 Likes

Time for pink sauce to make it to the mainstream

The fucking cut of this gimp. Would he not take the fucking Bluetooth out for the photo :grin:

5 Likes

He has put on savage weight.

I was in the awkward position of having a chat with somebody in your park who was giving out about a big gang of kids playing soccer on the green a couple of weeks ago, told me that the guards were called and all, wouldn’t be surprised if she did it herself, I was just nodding away :grinning:

Decent footballer back in the day wasn’t he? Think he was captain when they won a county?

I Would have met him a bit years ago. I also put a photo of him in the people that look slow thread one time

1 Like

‘jimbob’
‘gilly’