Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Man who ran away up a mountain taken aback at hysterical over-reaction to covid :rofl:

4 Likes

Nosey neighbours.

1 Like

After a few weeks under the beds the Clare lads are out in force today and, quelle surprise, it’s something about Limerick :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You guys!

Hey, remember the other day when you tried to be smart/funny and ended up mixing up the sky and the ocean and making a clown of yourself.

You puddins :rollseyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Limerick have played this one brilliantly. A masterstroke.

4 Likes

TELL US NEVER

Stab the fuck out of me man and dump him in cratloe as a warning

5 Likes

By God that is needy.

Me man from Forbes getting an all expenses paid (by Limerick council) trip over to Ireland for a week on the lash. Mugged them off.

You literally couldnt make it up. Its like the time the GAA brought that black chappie to the All Ireland.

Mind your manners you or the road room newport will be watched on farmers day

Fuck him off Thomond Weir

1 Like

The flagship 30 event is sought after the world over. It will be worth 100m to the local economy.

And a few sheckles thrown to satellite towns in tipperary and clare. You’d think the cunts would be grateful

Those towns are part of the wider Limerick metropolitan area, essentially Limerick in all but name… But let them think differently if they want.

Always makes me laugh a fella from parteen or westbury slagging limerick and he sounds like hes from disland

3 Likes

Greater Limerick

1 Like

I hope he is ready for mhq

Westbury is a bit much… 99.5% consider themselves Limerick you cheeky bastard… Meelick/ Parteen are Limerick tho.

2 Likes