Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

If this mob have their way there will be mass rocks again .

Is @Copper_pipe looking for an in within the council

The comments and quote retweets went along the same lines. Great reading. She’ll be in Henry Street for the weekend filing reports

There’s a much longer video on your man’s page from another Sunday which shows her in full flow.

What’s her background? Is she originally from the UK?

Brought up in London in a very Irish family, they spent every summer in Ireland and moved back as a family when she was still a teenager, brother played football for limerick

2 Likes

Jim is now the medical man for the Irish Olympic team

1 Like

Jim O’Donovan? Or the lad from the 1991 team?

Dr. Jim O’Donovan

He’s on the GAA Covid Advisory Group

1 Like

No played around 2010 . Was a decent rugby player too

Yes, they’re a very clever family, another sister owns the largest dental practice in Limerick

Somebody bump the Imaginary Lat thread.

1 Like

Obviously has issues. Family would want to step in.

The James Donovan from 1991 is Oola - he is Darragh’s dad .

2 Likes

Would you not just tell her to cop herself on rather than just standing there nodding your head like an ejit

3 Likes

Is that Limerick comedy like the rubber bandits?

Is that @Bartholemew_the_Ladd ?

1 Like

Ah no, you need to respect other people’s viewpoints.
This is the real world I’m talking about now, I’m sure you’re not a tenth of the hard man you are here in that world. Easy to tell someone to cop on to them self when you’re standing behind your printer

If some wagon is talking about calling the guards on kids playing together on a green I wouldn’t stand there nodding my head like a simpleton.You don’t have to be rude about it.

2 Likes

She didn’t say she rang the Gardai?
You would be willing to start a row with a pal of your wife over something like that :grinning: (and you having ripped down the sign :joy:)

I wasn’t rude, you’ve called me an eejit and a simpleton,
It’s very easy to act the hard man on the internet, your talk is cheap

3 Likes