Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Not really

Was there a fat ginger fella pestering people walking around?

Have you still not got @codegreen under control?

He has gone rogue!

Yes

1 Like

Just after a spot of lunch from the Treehouse@ the woodlands. Top class grub. The Fitzs are as sound as you’d come across.

7 Likes

Was down there last Sunday - the queue was a mile long so headed away!

1 Like

Got the branch burger yesterday. Top class and very quick service considering how busy it was.

Highly recommend it too

I wasn’t impressed with my turkey and ham there last week!

There’s a serious queue to get into Curraghchase

Queue wasn’t bad when we arrived but was into the car park when we left. Twill be a grand spot when the beer gardena open.

Any parking available up at the back gate?

We nearly crossed paths so. Some setup

The sister in law went to go in there yesterday but the cars were nearly back out to the main rd so she went home again

Lovely bit of grub,I was there last week and the queue was very slow but once you order it’s ready in about 5 minutes.

1 Like

A combination of mane fuckers who won’t pay the fiver and then blatant abandonment of cars inside meant it was absolute chaos.
I’ve never seen it so bad

1 Like

I was goin back through Kilcornan about 1 and I seen the guards headin up to the entrance

We went over to Dromore for a swim, considered Curraghchase afterwards but we needed to be back for 5 as my wife is on nights, went for the nice loop walk in Adare and took an ice cream to the park, busy out there as well

2 Likes

How cold was the water in Dromore? About to head over myself.

I’m not good with temperature figures, it was very warm when I went in and there wasn’t a puff of breeze, so it wasn’t difficult to launch myself,
Similar to the Atlantic at the height of summer I’d say.
Which was quite nice I suppose

1 Like