Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Ah I’d feel sorry for him. A lot of people aren’t as INTERNET savvy as the posters here. You’d have people who are somewhat gullible digitally, believing random bullshit and offers they see online.

He was ripped off either way. I don’t see how this was an “offer”…

2k seems spicy but the article lacks detail.
Has he a partner/wife and/or kids included in that?
He says he was due to go for a week. What type of hotel? 5 star? 4 star? All inclusive? Transfers etc covered.

It doesnt matter - a year later Cowpat gets to sit back from his seat up high and judge anyone that booked a holiday online.

Hundreds of thousands of people use these holiday crowds and pay extra because they dont want the bother of looking up flights and researching hotels etc - they want it done for them. 99% of these people have a great holiday … Hammy should have known covid was gonna land tho the stupid bastard - we all saw that coming.

Anyway, i personally wouldnt pay a travel agent - but as you say, a lot of folk can barely send a text let alone work THE INTERNET.

fair enough

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJEBInnex_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cappamore Fair Fancy Dress 1992. Some excellent efforts

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can we get the Somalia Refugee.

Good to see the people of Limerick out in force in the convivial surroundings of The Market Quarter

Here is a longer video of Cappamore Fair. I know of yer man who uploaded it to YT. There are some other videos there worth a look.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BiVWHAC7Fw

It’s that time of year.

More independent than cark ever was

there was soviets all over ireland including Cork, there was a Cork harbour one that McCurtain oversaw

1 Like

2 Likes

@gilgamboa loves Noni. He’ll enjoy that

Chawwwklit

1 Like

crap

1 Like

They have some setup outside the woolen Mills in bunratty. An ice cream shop, a coffee shop, a chip van, a pizza place and a rake of outdoor seating.
Chip van is a poor description of it tbf, food was very tasty.
Bit early of a Saturday to indulge, but pints and cocktails as well.
Its outdoor dining and pinting, no attempt to hide it. You’d feel sorry for the lads following the rules.

I stopped off at Matt the Threshers yesterday and ate it in my car like a savage.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Were you off looking at that country house in Killoscully?