Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

That’s her, in the way to scariff about 5 miles outside Killaloe

1 Like

What’s the relevance of the name Twomilegate?

I honestly don’t know. As a guess it would be pretty close to where Kincora and Brian Boru’s fort was located so would assume that is where the name may come from.

1 Like

Brian Boru was a spoofer

Serious man to hurl spuds to ducks though

Are you local to Killaloe? I heard the story of Brian Boru and the Graves of the Leinstermen a while back… some tale. I wandered out that way a few months back and you couldn’t get near ballycuggaran or the carpark on the right. Went up to the graves and the same story. I’d say the locals are sick of the upswing numbers.

Where’s that exactly?

1 Like

Up near portroe

I was out there last Saturday for a swim. Water was warm but full of people and algae. Can jump off the pier but also have inflatable obstacle course, same as one in kilrush and athlone, which is good craic

1 Like

A half mile surely?

The Kilrush Aquapark have opened in killaloe now I see?

Yeah, same Limerick heads running both. Could hear same guy screaming roaring in kilalloe as I did a year earlier in kilrush

I was out there today with the family, we booked in for an hour in the water park

And it was top class, I’ve done those parks in Hodson bay and Kilrush and this one is the best of them, possibly because all the equipment is new and easy to board, the lake is so much warmer than the ocean is right now, you wouldn’t even need the wetsuit for the hour
The ‘beach’ was rammed with people today but it seemed like a nice atmosphere, I’d recommend

Had a bite to eat in Tuscany Bistro afterwards, my eldest is 15 today

4 Likes

When people questioned this during the referendum campaign they were rounded on by gimps like John Moran and Maria Byrne. It is guaranteed to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions and I’d vote for Tom MacNamaras accordion before I waste my vote on any of the cunts that will be presented to us.

Glad ye enjoyed it. The wife and in-laws were very happy with it also. As reported elsewhere I got lost in the hills across the road. So they had to stay four hours instead of the planned two.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the Limerick lads picking this apart :grimacing:

1 Like

Well that was bizarre :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did you get through all 9 already?

Ah there’s more than wan. I’m not used to the insta

No one in Limerick uses Feen

2 Likes