Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Be great if a load of tweets in support of Leddin suddenly appeared (wink, wink)… it would send a few lefty do gooders into a spin.

1 Like

#LeddsTheLadandLegend

#IBELEIVEHIM
would be unreal … :laughing:

I before the E except after C

1 Like

#IBELCEIVEHIM

Even Niall Boylan hasn’t touched it yet!

There’s a bit of info in this that could clue people in to the supposed reason for the grievances …

But Mr Leddin – who is facing an investigation from his own party – said: “I made one comment which can be considered derogatory. It was about somebody I had a personal relationship with. My thinking wasn’t divorced from the fact I had a personal relationship with that person which ended quite badly.

1 Like

Thinly veiled “she’s a bunny boiler”

3 Likes

Seems like he had very little to do with what the group said about her. I think some of the Twitter calls to cancel him were a tad OTT.

4 Likes

I see Limks former blogger Bock the Robber has it in for Ewan today. He hasn’t commented on the Leddin scenario oddly enough.

When you teach/talk to kids about bullying the role of the bystander is highlighted, If you stand by and allow it to happen then you’re not much better than the bully, if even one person said ‘hold on’ then it would have stopped.

Whattsapp is a pox though

1 Like

Who was bullying who though?

1 Like

Let’s get the bastard

Ah Jesus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have you lads sussed who the “prominent business woman” is?

Exactly… people commenting don’t know anything of what actually went on.

1 Like

I know exactly who it is. And I wouldn’t say prominent at all.

1 Like

Brian Leddin has done very little wrong.
It’s like holding @Thomas_Brady to account for posts by @chocolatemice just because they are on the same forum.

4 Likes

The question is why were the comments being made? What forced these all round lovely, safe and cuddly people to lash out ? … That’s the context being ignored by the likes of @backinatracksuit and @cowpat who are now making the victims out to be the bullies… It’s incredible really.

3 Likes

Who leaked it is another question …