Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

She wouldnā€™t last long reffing in the Kerry hurling championship anyway

3 Likes

Never heard anything bad about Leddin myself and thereā€™d be big Fianna Fail and Fine Gael pubs in the area who would only love to point it out if he was bollixing.

Hope he isnā€™t brought down by it myself, good initiatives around now getting kids cycling to school and things like that which his crowd have been a part of.

Wouldnā€™t like a lot of the Greens stuff to do with farming but thereā€™s a lot of stuff they are correct on. Id say itā€™s tough when you and the ex are in the same game and being outdone. She probably wishes sheā€™d hitched to the green wagon.

1 Like

She seemed to be involved with a very odd group during her SD campaign. I came across two people people who I would know from years back who appeared to be doing door to door canvassing for her at the last election. Both of them would have had pretty serious mental health issues in the past.

1 Like

Hard to feel much sympathy for her after she went to the guards complaining about people standing outside a church.

3 Likes

Wow. Limerick local politics seems to be a right cuntfest.

4 Likes

She is reading this

2 Likes

You can assume so. Regardless of anyoneā€™s opinion of her, she didnā€™t deserve to be called those names in a whats app.

You have to say, Leddin is pathetic hereā€¦ Over a week and two articles released and with members of his own party turning against him and nothing from him bar a short article in a local paperā€¦ these greens are too soft for politics.

1 Like

Holding on to the coin purse

1 Like

You donā€™t know anything here kid.

Nope nathin and I like it that way

ā€œlegal dutyā€ :grin:

After abusing and calling the cops on the pensioners seeking a small bit of comfort outside the church that day we can all agree with leddins buddy about what kind of person she is.

4 Likes

ROD is the only local Limerick politician you can rely on.

As I joked to him the other night ā€œyouā€™ll call me a cunt to my face and not on WhatsApp.ā€ :smile:

6 Likes

Tomā€™s neighbour urgently seeking in tune accordion for Tom :grin:

What way would her brother be? If Iā€™m not mistaken he was in Tokyo as the team doctor!

Donā€™t know him personally but never heard anything negative about him. Ya he is very involved in the Olympics teams on the medical side. Has a serious CV now.

a very high achiever based on his bio!

Good money in rhino horns.