Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

The Westward Ho are doing lovely grub atm.And very reasonable too.It shits all over the carvery at De Bucket

It had one dedicated to A1 racing

They can put it in the Hotel that’s being built in Kilcornan.

2 Likes

Country Lodge & Filling Station

all the lads can get their buzz in the ride on lawnmowers and do lapping and undercuts and all that

Gourmet breakfast rolls

The Track Bar is in pole position for this.

2 Likes

They’ll fall down due to this:

“Then we have an American dive bar at the very back, which will have an eight-by-four American poll table, darts board and a small games room”.

They’d be well advised scrap that aspect of it and it’ll do well. Not a bad idea actually if it’s like the place in Dublin (the wolf shed or something like that) that used be rammed at weekends particularly with lads shouting at the screens which were dotted around different sections. I’d a group of international lads over in Dublin around 2013 and much to my chagrin they just wanted to spend the entire weekend in this place.

Ya the Wool Shed is the template for me. I think Limerick is crying out for it, there are very few options to watch sport in the city. Or to watch club gaa say, when you know there’ll be soccer on the same time

Patsys. He’d turn on a city final before the world cup final

7 Likes

He had Tipp Club Championship and Racing on insteadvof the Saturday Night Premier League about 6 weeks ago.

2 Likes

you’d probably get fucked out if you asked to put on the soccer over the racing

1 Like

It is on the market currently too

Theyve a big results screen there that looks very like a one from Boylesports.

1 Like

Was that run by curraghower at one stage?

You’d hope the proprietor has a good IPTV man for the Czech Ice hockey League, kabaddi and Romanian U21 Div 4 basketball that the young lads these days are interested in @Copper_pipe

There was a kind of sports bar in around Teds in late 90s

1 Like

Every bar in Limerick is a “sports bar”

Think whoever has Russell’s is running it these days

1 Like

jasus, the ‘glory hole’ music pub must have been some place back in the day

2 Likes