Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Was Souness a DJ there ???

Is that Barry Lang or Lorcan Murray? The glory hole, some spot back in the day.

thats Lorcan

1 Like

The 2fm DJs loved the auld tash back in the day. Simon Young, Barry Lang, Lorcan Murray. I remember there was a bloke on from 7 to 8, Andy Ruane I think, and one night he said “fuck” on air, and wasn’t on the following night! Dave Fanning after it used to be a good listen, then there was some buck on late night, something Moloney or Moroney maybe?

Lorcan Murray I think. His brother Frank had Teds around that time I think too?

Moloney after Midnight

Declan Copeus has left the airwaves for a career in law. Not sure if it was his show that had a regular sob story letter from Mary from Cappamore who didn’t have the courage to ask Seamus to the debs and now he’s off to Australia, could you play “Dance with my Father” by Luther Vandross to cheer me up.

Sounds more like jp dillon

He must be rising 60?

First thing that crossed my mind

Fair fucks to him. Apparently was called to the bar about 6/7 years back. Left 95fm a year ago. Had gone back and done Law at night or something like that. A few more quid in the law game, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Jesus he’s at it years. I believe he’s being practicing law for a good few years as well as spinning disks

Lot of cats got a lot of tongues on this one

1 Like

Sure that case is going on with 3 years at this stage and has been well discussed here

Sure

It’d be more in their line to be gathering up the few million quid they’re going to have to pay out EON. A fuck up of huge proportions that has ended up in a farce of a penalty points quashing trial :rollseyes:

2 Likes

They took a sergeant to court on one count of squaring off penalty points. Absolute nonsense.

2 Likes

They’ve no choice but to proceed with it now out of sheer embarrassment and to justify the waste of resources.

1 Like

Sweep sweep