Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

What instrument, I know dem lads. (cc Fluvio)

Bass from what I recall. Conor.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/1220/1267701-wedding-covid/

He’s punching there. Fair play to him.

A friend of a friend had to uninvite a of load people there lately. I’d say a lot of people were probably delighted to get the chop, but I’m sure there’ll be someone who will take it to heart

1 Like

You can fucking sing that.

I’d say if you out a text saying due to numbers we are offering you the opportunity not to bother your hole you’d end up with fuck all at the wedding.

I have 7 in 4 months next year. :see_no_evil:

Used to be a time when you’d go to a wedding and have a bit of craic. Now it’s a carefully curated show.

And then COVID came along

A collision between a car and a truck I heard.

Some weirdos out whest

What the fuck are those langers fuckin like?
Cut up another 2 in Cork since yesterday

1 Like

Has Rathkeale’s Air B&B and tourism trade been damaged by current restrictions?

A limit of max three different families mixing, means the whole town can have a party

3 Likes

It’s all glamping out that way, and you can stay in an old caravan, ironic hipster kind of holidays.

1 Like

Limerick pals. Anyone know what (if any) tyre places open tomorrow? Will buzz Parkway Tyres in morning but not sure if they’ll be open

Try Mid West Tyres. They do emergency callouts so might have a fella working.

1 Like

MTS on the Dublin Road across from St Patrick’s school have sorted me late on a Saturday evening before, worth giving them a buzz in the morning

1 Like

Thanks lads. All those options close by to me (Garryowen). Tyre was soft earlier when I left my bro in law in Ballyneety. Give it air on way into town and has held hard since but I’m wary of going up a motorway with it. Even if I switch out to the spare in morning, I could be leaving myself in a pickle.

1 Like

I have a lad that will go to your house and fix it. A sound bloke. Fucker works every day of the week so a fair chance he’s on tomorrow. Same price as a tyre place too.

https://www.limerickmobiletyres.com/

Give him a text in the morning and he will sort it. He will talk the ears off you though

2 Likes

Had lunch in Nevilles yesterday, only doing a reduced menu this week cause the head chef is out due to covid, but it was spot on.