Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

How did the hurlers receive the footballers?

Sounds harmless enough tbf

It was funny. Your man was mortified when the children all started booing.

1 Like

Yeah. Harmless banter, the Croagh lads booed the Adare lads when they passed soon after :grin:

They can tap away ta fuck. C/K are a club on the up, Adare are morphing into a football town.

1 Like

It must get quite ugly with the quick power shift in Adare

Sure they’ve already tried to ban underage football training :grinning:

1 Like

They’re some crowd. A strange bunch. I’d say there was more of a celebration in the town when NCW beat them last year

2 Likes

+1

Wolfpack acting the maggot

Victim no stranger to many on this very forum apparently…

What happened there . I can’t make head nor tail of the video !

Exciting stuff we must be only three or four announcements away from it actually happening at this stage.

2 Likes

Surprised they’re preferred option is East of Mallow. I’d have assumed the ground would be easier navigate to the West.

A little bit to keep everybody happy.

It is hoped the project, when complete, will have a major impact on the attractiveness of public transport, achieving intercity journey time savings of up to 30 minutes for express bus services between Limerick and Cork and improving journey times and reliability for local bus services along the N20 corridor.

In addition to the road element of the €1bn project, planners have recommended the development of a ‘no change’ additional hourly rail service between the two cities, via Limerick Junction, reducing intercity rail journey times by over 20 minutes.

I’m still laughing at those two paragraphs…

Eamon Ryan is the greatest Minister Limerick ever had!

I really like the detailed key of the map.

It tells you that Green stands for Green.
Amber, for Amber.
Navy for Navy (even though the colour isn’t Navy)

Hard to get more clarity than that tbf

13 Likes

Any update on the road that is to go through @TreatyStones 's kitchen?

1 Like