Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Not a peep, they are running out of time to get it done for JP’s pitch and putt tournament as well

Lads with only an island will be in awe of his archipelago.

3 Likes

So is it a motorway or a series of bypasses?

And an 80km bike greenway from Cork to Limerick is included.

Would expect no more than that level of humour from UL students

Not disagreeing but why so?

Into hillier terrains & getting close to Doneraile.

1 Like

Yeah. Suit me better if it was west but no easy route. Mallow town is developed to the east of the main Rd, as is cville with kerry etc. Wonder if that was a factor. Easier access for heavy traffic and avoid building another Rd to cross the town etc

Might be easier bridge the river. There’s a grand handy Roadstone quarry nearby and better access to the local GAA grounds which is a pain to get to through the town. Just guessing mind.

1 Like

Any word on a start date. If they can do the bit near buttervant and the rest afterwards id be happy. An awful stretch of road

It wont start for at least 4 years. They have to go through planning- compulsory acquisition etc before starting getting ready for tender.
Basucally in about three years they will be back ti the level they were in 2007 for the previous scheme.

1 Like

Hard to see it happening at all to be honest.

Enough time for the economy to crash and for it to be shelved

:rollseyes:

Its gas they place a go safe van on that stretch. Its 80kph, dont think ive ever gone over 70kph in a rush. Terrifying the speed some folk go around there at

You will be able to email yourself to Cork before this is built brah.

4 Likes

I believe my unconceived children will be on the first bus for the 2046 SHC match to play for Limerick to bate Cork. A realistic timeline u guess.

We have Cork at home in 2046.

Even years tipp and Waterford at home cork clare away

Clare will have been abolished by then.

2 Likes