Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

:rollseyes:

Thereā€™s good coin to be made by beautiful Syrian wimmin on Catherine Stā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t believe that this has only got one like so far. A right good auld yarn

1 Like

Fuck it, I should have put it in the dedicated yarn thread. I guarantee you that would get a good auld laugh down the pub.

I told it to a work colleague in the canteen earlier. He got a great kick out of it

2 Likes

A young Syrian turns out to be a cracking rugby player and is signed up by Munster.
He rings home to his mother, excited to tell her the big news.
She has no time for that on the phone, as she complains bitterly about the war-torn districts, the fighting and the poverty.
He tries to shush her and get in a word for his big break.
She rounds on him angrily and says ā€œit is all your fault that they sent us to Limerickā€.

3 Likes

:rollseyes: itā€™s shit

:grin:
Classic.

1 Like

What would you know about good yarns? You couldnā€™t tell a yarn to your mother on the yarnest day of your life if you had an electrified yarning machine.

Iā€™ll yarn you good old man.

Bump

2 Likes

This is not dissimilar to the reporting murdered rugby player Shane Geoghegan got

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/young-woman-dies-in-fire-at-limerick-home-of-three-rugby-players-35670219.html

Very sad news

1 Like

Ah jaysus thats an awful thing to happen.

That should shut @anon7035031 right up ā€” and proof that Limerick does not have an anti - Jew / pro muzzie stanceā€¦ we stab indiscriminately.

Your not in Serie A anymore kid. Welcome to the big leagues

I only know one Jew and heā€™s a mean and miserable hoor.

Is this racial stereotyping?

My brother who is a bogger obviously stopped off today in Abbeyfeale and ordered a snack box.

He was asked if he wanted coleslaw and stuffing with it.

Is this normal in Limerick?

1 Like

Yes.