Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

If the fecking thing hadnā€™t been repaired thereā€™d be even more triggered

Jesus wept, thisā€™ll be unbearable now on Limerick twitter, at least itā€™ll be a break from people mentioning ā€˜Limerick Castleā€™ in every second tweet, painful
They know the plinth has no historical value right?

1 Like

Anyone know the % of tourists to Limerick by nationality. Is that available?

The plinth is older than Germany & Italy

The Treaty Stone is a symbolic emblem. Itā€™s in our hearts and minds. The stone itself doesnā€™t mean anythingā€¦ Let the Polacks have it

Would you know of many stones that are younger than Italy or Germany?

John Stones.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a stones

2 Likes

Mayorstone(s)

Rolling Stones?

My aunt Maryā€™s gallstones

I was round the back of City Hall over the weekend, taking in the city in all its majestic glory, and the auld rugby museum is a prominent addition to the cityscape. The place will be like Noo York with all the buildings flying up.

Iā€™ve heard that theyā€™ve made some bollix of this. What ever shit paving theyā€™ve bought in from China is staining like fuck. It will be a disaster once in people are walking on it

The paving is very badly stained and a fair few of the bollards are dented and scraped already.

@Esso_Oil

I hope youā€™re not the expert cause Iā€™m not

I said nothing.

A press release for a bit of maintenance work on a pedestal haulding up an auld stone is up there with retirement statements for GGA intercounty substitutes.

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To be fair, it would be a huge improvement in what passes as news in the Leaderā€¦

My guess is @caulifloweredneanderthal went running to Paul Oā€™Brien seeing as they are great mateā€™s and passed @Esso_Oilā€™s comments off as ā€˜an expertā€™.