Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Would he be well known?

I dunno, a lot has changed since 2015 I’d say.
When the food truck festival went ahead a few years ago the poutine stall had real cheese curds,
But maybe there’s a substitute

1 Like

Restaurant I was at in Dublin said they’re still not allowed them couple months back. Said he’d a couple of Canadians come in and get over the top angry saying shouldn’t be allowed advertise it as poutine without proper curds.

I ordered them anyway and they were shite. No bit of squeak to the ‘curds’

2 Likes

It’ll be a who’s who of celebs on the lash around Adare on Saturday and Sunday night. The camera spotters will be busy picking out the world famous Limerick hurling supporters on Sunday. All that’s needed is Pep or Klopp to show up. Keano wouldn’t be box office enough anymore for Limerick GAA.

1 Like

Pep loves golf, could easily see him at it. Would imagine he’d love to be mixing with the likes of Tiger and JP as well. Next step for Pep is probably a big stake in a US soccer franchise.

This man might even show up on main street Adare doing the shuffle

1 of each

1 Like

Both Canadian stuff?

From the same stall, the one on the right is poutine with a beef and pea croquette, the other is an Indian version, with chicken and a bhaji

Both were absolutely gorgeous,

Proper cheese curds @LionelRitchie, sourced from an Asian market?

2 Likes

Paneer

Tom was still going strong today

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/archives/2022/0621/1306160-limerick-swimming-pool/

Mr O’Dwyer has an army of kids, fundraise and build a pool is his back garden. He’s no fool.

Did it ever get built @Phil_Leotardo @Thomas_Brady

Is Saorview down in Limerick City?
Namely the Woodcock Hill transmitter.

It was built but never filled, high water charges and public liability

2 Likes

It was on the SCR,

4 Likes

Sad story. RIP

Yes, on the South circular. It got closed down.

35k :smiley:

2 Likes