Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Horrible. Probably your worst nightmare.

I think thatā€™s the old Adare road out of Patrickswell. Nasty enough road in spots. God love them.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0725/1312013-limerick-fatal-crash/

Was that at the cross or further down?

Anyone know where exactly this happened? Itā€™s a dicey road, but fairly straight until the bridge.

No idea. First I heard of it.

Sorry, I was wrong, it says the N21, so thatā€™s the main road into Adare. Probably where it changes from a dual carriageway into primary road.

1 Like

I hear we will receive an update in the next couple of weeks. Looks like there might need to be an update to the 2030 plan.

FFS. Some debacle.
Itā€™s 20 years being built now and itā€™s 11 years since the City Council took charge.

Whatā€™s happening with the other sites they pumped millions into, like Cleeves?
Thereā€™s nothing stirring from UL with Dunnes building either, since it emerged they paid way over the odds for it.

The Dunnes building is functional, they are using it since early this year. They just havenā€™t cleaned up the outsid yet,bar the movable tree seats under the bridge

The haunted Dunnes building.

1 Like

Apes.

UL donā€™t see to be very good at implementing financial controls.

I see mention of the origin of stab city on the corkie thread.

I was reminded to look for this article which contains the background.

https://magill.ie/archive/limericks-fearsome-ferocity

7 Likes

I know someone high up in an administration type role in there and the only way you could describe her is indeed an ape.

2 Likes

Dā€™icon is making a return.

3 Likes

I remember there was a fantastic ā€œStiflerā€™s momā€ working there in the university in the late 90s, early 00s.

Looks like nothing much going to happen with the Dunnes site after UL paid over the odds for it.

Holy fcuk that is some grim looking block of duplexes on the left hand side as you come into Abbeyfeale from Kerry direction ā€¦

Who wouldnā€™t want to live in a Duplex in Abbeyfeale?

2 Likes