Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

He had 2 years off recently

2 Likes

Well th senior hurlers have tried everything else.

Shades of Clem Smiths/Ciaran Careys

Gillane & Hayes should take it on

The big names would bring em in the doors, and bate em out them again

1 Like

If Patsys goes it will be turned into a gastro cunt and Limerick will be the poorer for it

If it closes it will just shut down, no demand for a gastro pub (is that what you meant) up there, the Wickham way market is a huge success, a place like that will need to keep the name over the door and change nothing inside, new owners with notions will rue the day

Le Patsy de l’Espérance.

We’ll all be out the front drinking espressos after 5 in a row in our Limerick tops.

1 Like

Even if they do that and don’t change anything it’s a shame. Patsy is a proper publican and runs a great house. As busy as it ever got you wouldnt be more than 2 minutes at the bar, proper bar staff

2 Likes

Not the Monday after the AI!

It must have been mental

The walls were sweating

Le Patisserie

1 Like

I might tip into Patsy for a pint this evening after all this talk of it, I’ve a stag tomorrow and don’t want to go in without a warm up. Especially since they are all on it already

1 Like

Did you only get the wan night pass?

1 Like

The man knows his limits nowadays

1 Like

That and my bank balance knows it’s limits, I have a stag this weekend, two, fucking 2, weddings next weekend and another stag the following weekend.

Missus is actually gone with the kids for the weekend so I could have done the two nights, but that would mean I wouldn’t be right till around Wednesday. Now I need to not do the dog tonight and end up fuckered anyway, but there’s no way I’m not going to take the opportunity for a few

1 Like

Christ​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Sounds like hell.

1 Like

Morto for @Julio_Geordio