Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Had you not heard of real estate agents before that?

I was amazed that you could have to fork out 795k for a terraced house in Limerick. There must be plenty of money in the place notwithstanding all the poor mouthing.

3 Likes

Oh I know only too well how useless they are, but sure there’s no getting around the cunts

You’d have a grand view of Moyross out the back window and all. They are lovely houses to be fair. It’s Limericks equivalent of Shrewsbury Road

Think this was him. Could be wrong

Everything you want within a stones throw. Big gardens, privacy and parking at the rear. Biggest thing is that houses between the Union Cross and the Bridge rarely come up for sale.

1 Like

Old money Limerick. You haven’t made it in Limerick until you have a house there. It doesn’t matter what house, and generally it has to have a name to go with it. They do seem ridiculously over-priced though.

There’s a blast from the past.

It’s the terrace though.

I note that the Gaelic Grounds are not listed as a local amenity.

Noted. Or the maternity hospital. That would have been a great house for Daddy Warbucks if he decided to move back that time.

1 Like

… and Tevere House around the corner not mentioned either.

“Moyross View”

Its all business in LIT Gaelic Grounds pal.

2 Likes

Grand handy stroll into town from there as well, you’d be in the door of Todd’s in under 15 minutes.

I think a good few of the houses on that stretch are B&Bs, or used to be at least anyways.

15 mins at a very slow pace. More 7 or 8 minutes.
Its a great location to live in Limerick in fairness

Fatal crash on Hyde road cunts racing killed a cyclist and one of the drivers dead.

Jesus

What were they racing? Cars, scramblers, quads, sulkys or go carts?

Who are they here, we reckoning regular scumbags or other?