Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

The usual ethnic minority group.

What family?

Pizza hut.

1 Like

A shame… That’s where I volunteered once.

I’m glad I go to Dominos!

I was driving through Roxboro the other day and there were two young lads not much more than 10yrs old piloting a sulky cart at speed and with a line of cars behind them. That car park where Aldi is in Roxboro is very dodgy always gangs of young lads loitering around throwing stones and when not doing that they are in the supermarket racially abusing the security guards who have to follow them around.

Their parents send them across the road to Fine wines to rob the place groups of kids 7-8 years of age, this is how they are dragged up.

A shopping trip to Roxboro is always good craic

The polish shop that was there closed as it was being robbed blind

1 Like

The Polish shop is flying it mate

Not the new one next to Brendan Walsh, there was one next to subway, night have been asian now that I think about it. Security in the shopping centre could do fuck all

For the more discerning thief’s tastebuds.

1 Like

Itinerants Ted.

The security guard in fine wines let’s 7 or 8 year olds into an off license?

Grand tho, they only serve them fags.

Fine wines seems to robbed the whole time across the city. I know the one in Corbally has been at least twice in the last year alone. The Thomondgate version you could probably double that.

And this was in the paper yesterday from Roches Street -

Theres no security in fine wines its just a shopping centre security, who can do fuck all in general

The Passat hit the tree so hard the engine block came out and landed 25ft away. Poor cunt on the bike

1 Like

Argos on Cruises Street is closing.

They need to start again with cruises street. It’s fucked