Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

He’ll wish he wasn’t on the N17.

3 Likes

They were in Fota yesterday and then went to Kilkenny so must not have been one of the Cannonball weirdos

I had the misfortune of seeing this cannonball thing in Sligo last year. Was walking through the town for dinner while it was passing through. Basically these people with supercars drive through the town slowly and occasionally rev their engines as loud as possible and people line the streets to look at them. I’m not really into cars so I definitely don’t get it but I found the noise aggravating. I really don’t get why the lads in the cars need to do it, some sort of weird attention craving I guess.

There you go so

Mick Galwey and Eddie halvey were in fancy dress in one of the limos in this Cannonball a good few years ago.
@Horsebox had just joined from AFR and didn’t believe me and the back and forth ultimately resulted in him being Facehopped badly

2 Likes

This is a bit bizarre!!

Local TDs/Councillors around the country are going to go after McEntee, and by extension Harris; when the extent of these cuts become clear

3 Likes
1 Like

What are you lads at down there at all?

I assume it’s still lambing season

too many trips to croke park, bringing back all sorts

11 Likes

Making future all ireland winners of course.

Could be something in the water also, savage amount of pregnant women around Limerick these days

5 Likes

It’s dem immigrints. Full o’ Syphillis so dey are.

Riding

Which one of ye c*nts robbed the dust caps off my car?

Peasant

Do you mean hub caps?Do they still make them

Do ye not know what dust caps are?