Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Heā€™s looking for a new job already

Wouldnā€™t shock me

did he go up on the kerb the silly fucker?

Iā€™d say thatā€™s what happened. He prob didnā€™t see the curb. Prob would have gotten under otherwise

I see the barristers are on strike.

In the Leader article, it said that the median income of a barrister is ā‚¬46,000.

That seems quite low; is he telling the truth?

I could well believe it. As far as I understand there is
a relatively small cohort of very highly paid barristers and a large number of juniors paid not a whole lot for quite a long time after qualification.

Probably Shamrock Rovers fans on tour.

Question for locals,
I often run on the red path from Corbally road to Mill Road, Iā€™ve noticed a path on the opposite (Clare) side, how far does it go and is it a loop?

It loops around by the river and brings you out by SuperValu. You have to cross the train tracks by Driscollā€™s. I used to run it a often buts itā€™s become a bit overgrown the last time I was down

Edit or are you talking about the Shannon banks side, cause that doesnā€™t go far and goes to someoneā€™s house at the end

1 Like

You referring shannon Banks?

Cheers, I know the fishermanā€™s path (think thatā€™s what itā€™s called) well, itā€™s a nice trail run for spring and autumn, almost impassable in Summer and winter for different reasons

The Clare side of the river, Iā€™d say thatā€™s it alright, the river bends around to the Dam but itā€™s probably all farmland

Yeah Shannon Banks path is nice but not a loop. Youā€™d be running back on same path

1 Like

Aughinish in full flow, but but but emissions.

1 Like

Is the red glow in the sky the sun or the emissions

Somebody has put the kettle on,thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

How has there not been massive protests to close down the place. Emissions are a big factor but if the banks of the shannon burst there itā€™ll be far more devastating