Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

I would think that’s the play alright. Fucking capitalism

If he keeps going like that he could get the Democratic Nomination in 2028

Miserable pricks and they paying general operatives €110k ??
Paddy is nawful greedy man

Sounds like you need a raise pal.

1 Like

I know lads there for over 20 years fresh out of UL straight in. I’d imagine they’ll get a nice pay out but what to do at 50! I know a married couple who also work there.

City is infested with cunts looking for change the worst ive ever seen it.

1 Like

And no-one has change any more

1 Like

While the surrounding areas seem to be booming the city isn’t in a great spot is it.

The ould lady has been in hospital below lately so I’ve been coming back through town late in the evenings a good bit. The beggars are pure brazen now, they’ll roar at you across the street for the bit of change. There is absolutely fuck all going on in there past 7 o’clock now I’d say.

1 Like

Was parked opposite the GPO there the other day and one of them approached an older lad and he went to open his wallet. Quick as a flash she had it gone. I went over to ask him was he ok and he said he was meeting his grandkids and other family later on so there would have been a few bob in the wallet. I also asked him did he want to ring Henry Street and he just threw his eyes up to heaven. City centre is pretty bad these days allright

it was always pretty bad. You’d want your wits about you the whole time

It’s really bad at the moment. One of the fine days a couple of weeks ago there must have been 10 of them in different spots around O’Connell street.

Would there be crack in Limerick now? I saw one lad with open sores on his legs, happy out, mumbling a song.

Be surprised if there wasn’t. It’s a mile worse than heroin by all accounts.

There is alright. There was 20k worth of crack cocaine seized the other day.

1 Like

Massive issue. That scumbag Owen Treacy lashing it out down the island. Crack for the high, heroin for the come down. And round and round they go.

2 Likes

Is that the fella from the fued or his son?
Don’t know how they can’t clear D’Island, a relatively small place with one way in and out.

He, his brother and his son all at it. But it is him of feud infamy.

They’ve a serious operation being run down there. Avon Barksdale would be proud of it

2 Likes

And do they live down there themselves?

Not sure where they rest their heads but certainly are a permanent presence down there.

They make use of abandoned homes down around there to operate out of. Maurice Quinlivan been the most vocal local politician to point out the destruction the game of whack of mole is having

I saw one of them at the weekend with his missus and the kids. Fairly well dressed walking down the street but he was anxiously watching his surroundings. Its an awful way to live.