Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

No you wouldn’t

2 Likes

And fuck all will happen to them too.

You’d see terrible driving everywhere,

They’ll report on any that are shared on social media. I remember them doing similar when footage of a truck driving dangerously on the Tipperary road was going around.

That’s the point of the article. There is a current spate of UK reg cars driving recklessly around Limerick. Had one speed past me on the wrong side of the Ennis Road the other day.

Agreed but not everyday you’d see a cunt undertaking at speed up the hard shoulder of a single carriageway road with multiple house entrances and possibility of pedestrians out walking

1 Like

On a road that has a high incident rate too

Agreed, nothing as frustrating as witnessing shitty driving,
Just seemed unusual to see it being reported in the paper but as @TreatyStones pounted out there is precedent

Who is she?

Spot on, the naivety of the other fella never ceases to amaze but sure tis to be expected.

That whole thing is a mad story

Presume that’s Barry’s sister the property people?

Where have you been driving? You’d never see anything like that any where. Id suggest cunts like that should be given a life time ban from the roads but i doubt they even have a license.

1 Like

Happened me just before Christmas on the N20.

Sorry about that, i was trying to get home for lunch.

3 Likes

I can be seen in a horse race on the N20 before Christmas. Madness

A souped up silver Golf?
I didn’t catch the reg.

Just an hour or so ago I was jogging on the Childers road, an Audi was hooting at a Volvo with L plates
They were approaching the lights by the turnoff to the motorway, anyway the light goes red and the Audi overtook the Volvo as cars are turning the corner, the front car had to brake

Then the Audi pulled into the circle K 50yards up the road

Shitty, rude, dangerous drivers all over, you’d see really dangerous shit all the time on the roads

Yeah but you wouldn’t see worse than above…

Are you saying you’ve never seen dangerous undertaking on the roads??