Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

He’s a smashing guy. Appears to be doing well for himself.

It’s just to relaunch it as a new property to the market under a new estate agent. Instead of “we’ve had this house up for 3 years, dropped the price by 400k and we still can’t shift it”.

It was 7 years ago now, but he was the only estate agent I dealt with who made any effort

Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me,
A prospective buyer would certainly do a bit of diligence

Smashing fella. One of the good guys which is rare for estate agents!

Alright Roberts

2 Likes

You’d have likely played against him if you know Dave Heaton

I wouldn’t be in the middle of the road at the mercy of traffic to begin with.

She does still have that banger.
But that’s not what she was driving yesterday.

1 Like

bbc smile GIF

I’m pretty sure she was piloting a Concorde all day Monday so I don’t think that’s possible :man_shrugging:

She has too much time on her hands… Anyone that can delete over 8000 of their posts from boards.ie, one by one, has too much time on their hands.

4 Likes

Gone beyond bit now

A master debater.

An asylum seeker who masturbated in front of a woman who was recovering from surgery in University Hospital Limerick has been handed a 20-month- sentence backdated to the 2nd of July 2023.

The Irish Mirror reported Kadima Mbuye – who is from the Democratic Republic of Congo – entered the victim’s room and passed by a screen around her bed at 4am. He stood at the end of her bed where he proceeded to undo his trousers and masturbate.

A sitting of Limerick Circuit Court heard the victim was “terrified” when she realised what was happening and pretended to be asleep as she pressed the nurse-bell to alert staff.

In her evidence prosecuting counsel Lilly Buckle BL said the victim was in pain after her surgery when Mbyue (53) entered her room.

He has eight previous convictions and was described as a ‘serial flasher’.

The victim said that Mbuye -who was a patient at UHL – “continued masturbating” as the bell went off in a nearby nurses’ station.

Six of his previous convictions are for exposure of his genitals and public masturbation.

Liam Carroll BL defending Mbuye said his client is the subject of a deportation order on his release from prison. Carroll said his client is seeking “international protection”.

GardaĂ­ arrested Mbuye on the 31st of March last year but were unable to detain him as his offense carries a sentence less than four years in prison.

He denied the charges against him but was eventually found guilty by a jury at Limerick Circuit Court on the 15th of January this year.

1 Like

Yeah, he can have no complaints if he is sent back

Theyd want to strap his hands to the seats for the flight’s duration.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Seems like a complete wanker.

A right jerk

Caught with his pants down

…What’s the name?
…Kadima Mbuye.
…Come again?
…Okey sah.

:fist::sweat_drops: