Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

The ones that are on AirBnB??

We are pumping out recruitment consultants to bate the band

2 Likes

No idea, Iā€™ve never used that app. He has done up 2 I think and I think is doing one in Barrington Street. Iā€™d say the grants are good but those houses eat money.

I see a one-bed on daft to rent for a ridiculous price alright. Think its one of his. Nicely done but it could be a blindspot alright.

While I am in total agreement with you on that, itā€™s not very practical wearing waterproof pants to work because it was lashing on your cycling commute. Chances are your feet are gonna be soaked as well.

Yeah heā€™d be my number 1 unless coach kiely or pudgy run

3 Likes

A barefoot Mayor would be iconic. Shades of Gandhi

1 Like

Most modern workplaces have changing facilities and things called showers mate

1 Like

Whatā€™s on offer??

Sunday morning patrols??:grin:

So Leddin and Oā€™Donovan are going for the mayoral gig according to above? If elected, would Leddin have to resign as a TD, leading to a by-election?

I reckon thereā€™d end up being so much mudslinging between the two of them that another candidate will pick up the pieces and get it. Be a grand retirement gig for the Pope of Limerick himself, Willie Oā€™Dea.

1 Like

Leddin hasnā€™t a hope of being re-elected in a general and he knows it, so it wouldnā€™t cost him much to step down from his seat.

1 Like

I think itā€™s time for @Kyle to return home and answer the call

2 Likes

I think he made his mind up not to over 2 years agoā€¦ Not dure he has declared for Mayor but i presume family tradition and all that.

I doubt heā€™d get the Mayor gig either.

Some local celebrities will get a right land Iā€™d say

I presume Celia Holman Lee and all of Hermitage Green will be putting their names forward?

2 Likes

Obviously I donā€™t see Quinlivan doing as well the next time as discussed above.
Willie is on the way down but should hold his seat.
Oā€™Donnell likewise but hard to see him getting more votes either.
Leddin may cut and run with a new green candidate struggling in an area that was never Green before.

So I see the door wide open for Frankie next time.
After that I donā€™t know but I see changesā€¦

Tom ā€œThe Buskerā€ McNamara might throw in his name yet.

Surely one of the West, East or South Limerick roaster candidates will throw the stetson hat in, thatā€™d be a nice mix with the ā€˜progressiveā€™ city types

Why is it not practical to wear wet pants? I keep a pair in my bag. I throw them on if itā€™s lashing. I take them off when I get in. Thereā€™s not much difficulty in it. They also cover my shoes. Everyone wears wetgear over suits in the Netherlands to get around and it rains more than most cities in Ireland. Most workplaces have shower facilities also that people can use if they want to.

2 Likes