Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

No he’s not. He’s a palatine!

3 Likes

themuns get everything !

I hear you are anti immigrant now.

I cant wait for this election. Its going to be messy, hopefully a lot of shit slinging. Local politics in Limerick is box office

Who will FG decide to run in it is the question.

The rumours around Kiely going for it must not be true, he’s a staunch FF man and they’ve announced their candidate. Maybe it’s the Dáil for him…

Christ.

Remind me again, what exactly has been box office in Limerick local politics
Elisa is obviously box office on TFK but I can’t think of anything else

All the in fighting, outrageous claims of what they will do when elected, moaning about no infrastructure or housing yet long drawn out objections to everything. Its always very entertaining

That’s just politics in general

I saw a Limerick politician pull a gun on a camera man once.

The career of City Alderman Mikey Kelly wouldn’t be very “politics in general”.

Timing is wrong, he would be campaigning at the height of the Munster championship campaign for the Mayoral gig. The fact he is only on a one year contract would indicate he has been informed of an October/November election, step down after winning 5, so lots of time to campaign in August and September. There’s no doubt he will be a FF nominee so the only question is who will he displace in Limerick county? Probably RoD you imagine. The only thing is if the Euros and locals go badly for govt parties they will hold off until the last minute for an election so could go to February 25.

How did she end up running for FF when she’s obviously a diehard blueshirt

1 Like

She was initially going to run for FG but her canvassing team fucked up and printed out too many of the above posters, so it was cheaper overall to run for FF then.

That’s how politics works.

They’ve moved on to headshots and stoning now.

Leo has made clean shite of them

FG must have someone lined up. Probably Collins.

I would imagine that the head of the chamber of commerce in Limerick would generally be a smart appointment to Mayor. Should know the issues well etc

Then again, the head of the chamber of commerce in Tralee was an international meth dealer, so who knows

6 Likes

A lot of FG bloodlines already on the ticket
Helen ODonnell - TomODonnell
John Moran - Baldy Noonan
Brian Leddin - Tim Leddin