Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Great to log onto another discussion of Limerick pubs. :slightly_smiling_face:

Imagine, an Irish phrase being used on an Irish forum… What next, analysis of GAA matches :astonished:

Martin will never reply to a murder like this and woke journalists are lining up to congratulate the tinker lady just elected to the seanad.
The only one I feel sorry for here is the misfortunate man murdered on his way home from work. When you create an entire subculture of entitled people answerable to no-one except for their own deprived ‘culture’ it is inevitable that innocents will be hurt.

3 Likes

The familys carry on on fb and the funeral says it all. Everything they comment on is 2 innocent men died. Says it all

2 Likes

Family name has a common theme

1 Like

I got booted off the Limk corruption FB page for saying it

Limerick now pulled the post. I get great entertainment out of it

30 convictions by the age of 20. FFS.

Rookie numbers

Scum. “Fine good-looking cusin” that’s the problem right there.

1 Like

Ah, I used love The Haven. In off the train after a match. Great experienced barmen and great pints. This was about 20 years ago. Then I went in there one day and it had completely changed. The good barmen were gone, kids running around everywhere. I haven’t been in since.

You could say it was a haven of sorts

I couldn’t tell you the last time I had a pint in town without a meal. Covid-19 aside.

What kind of roaster has a pint of Guinness with their dinner ?

1 Like

A roaster.

5 Likes

Guinness before the dinner when you are starving with the hunger are the best pints

I enjoy a pint before dinner

Wouldn’t the old boys have gone for a few pints before the Sunday dinner?