Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

The Dog is a grand spot. Daycent pints in thereā€¦

As for the Imperial, my auld fella was telling me Gay is unwell, the big C. Not sure how serious it is.

Didnā€™t Liz O Donnellā€™s father own that for years ? Grand pub always

Ah jesus. I worked manyā€™s the shift with Gay. Sorry to hear that.

He was some man for doing nothing in the pub.

He perfected itā€¦

Hopefully itā€™s not too serious.

Iā€™d have good time for Christy and Kenneth. Two grand chaps.

They have an old style Guinness glass just for my grandfather and get it no matter who calls the pint. Iā€™ll have to take him when its back open.

1 Like

The next time youā€™re getting a pint tell Ger Copues I said heā€™s a prick and thereā€™s a reckoning coming. Heā€™s the barman with the fat head and the acne

3 Likes

Sound outā€¦ Christy has some head on him. Kenneth is a quiet auld skin. Havenā€™t seen him in years.

Iā€™ll try keep my own head :joy:

1 Like

Christyā€™s head has itā€™s own gravitational pull. Kenneth has the biggest pair of lips Iā€™ve ever seen.

My own grandfather drank there for a few years before he passed. I probably killed you stone dead above there some Christmas or Paddyā€™s Day when we were 8.

3 Likes

Do you plan on moving back to live alongside these salt of the earth people yourself? It would be great for the area.

When i was a green horn in the imperial one of the regulars says to me

ā€œYoung man, do you know the difference between a leg of chicken and a penis?ā€

I donā€™t Gerry, says I

ā€œDo you want to come on a picnic tomorrow?ā€
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They do great Guiness in the black swan

No mate. I go back quite often to visit my family and friends that are still there though. A great time is had by all.

All your crowd have passed through the dog at some stage mate. Lovely family

1 Like

It used be nicer in the haven. Sunday in the haven used to be some craic

He wouldnā€™t bring us to much of a distraction. We were given a bmx and told fuck off up to the wasteland between kennedy and Glasgow Park. Before the concil put in the park after the sewage works

1 Like

Some craic used to be had down there, even though Glasgow and Kennedy had a serious lackage of fine birds.

1 Like

A very Irish thing to say. ā€œSuch and such drank thereā€. Whatā€™s your hobby? ā€œDrinkingā€. :slight_smile:

1 Like