Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Only John Thomas when I went home,
Deeply upset by the amount of beautiful looking creatures passing or entering from 1-45
Till 12 hours plus later

There is---- drinking 00 pints and willing the time to go faster whilst U wait for your passenger’s to get a few down the neck :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Joking,
I still like the craic in the pub, especially before or after a match

I seriously think that we’re a completely different animal,
FFS I knew guys in my day that would regularly stay out lashing them down for a full day,
Not a bother

I lived in Spain for a while and found the same. Without the bar being due to close there was no rush to get more drinks in. Would stay out twice as long and drink half as much as a night in Ireland.

1 Like

Another one with a case of PACitis.

https://twitter.com/ciananbrennan/status/1773045859011199114?t=yxhGgqq3PaTDZHx8DRF4-A&s=19

1 Like

This is what happens when you put people with arts degrees in charge of things

6 Likes

Pulling out due to illness two weeks in advance is a brazen move

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Story now is UHL staff want to rebrand so as not to be associated with UL.

That merger seemed a good idea at the time but in reality turned into a cluster fuck, double the layers of beaucracy with little benefit.

UL must be toxic that a death trap like the regional wants nothing to do with them

2 Likes

The Oirish way

I’ve only ever had one account on here, never had the need or interest to set up an alias. If I’ve something to say to your e-face I’ll happily say it.

If you’ve an issue with other people on here, take it up with them directly.

1 Like

Where could you buy the new English soccer jersey in Limerick?

Rushed job.

Adare

8 Likes

Never set foot in it but that decathlon in parkway is massive.

Elverys & lifestyle in the crescent are both big units but I can’t imagine the English jersey is a seller in Ireland

Actually that Sports Direct in Childers Road will most likely have it @habanerocat

2 Likes

13 Likes

Amazon Prime online would be the quickest in Ireland I’d say

And the leader was a Limerick man…