Matters Regarding Limerick šŸ™ļø

Are you talking about the organ-grinder PJ or the :monkey:?

:thinking:

Does PJ do scholarships to learn English rite gud?

Stage ten meltdown

Just throwing a few nuts for you.

Tis the lad going stone mad for crumbs from the big house you should be talking to

Yes

9 Likes

Yerraā€¦ no. Youā€™re tying him up nicely there.

Really?

Itā€™s never a good sign of a man when heā€™s on the back foot and he has to make it personal on here.

I wouldnā€™t have had massive expectations for him full stop but seems bizarre to go from being a top end performer to overnight just being retired and fluting around for rest of your lifeā€¦Iā€™d have thought heā€™d have more ambition than that

He earned his retirement and so will kiely.

It would be insanity for kiely to go near politics.

He could immediately ruin all the good will.

Politics is for absolute weirdos like Simon Harris and those types of odd balls.

The wife being made of money made it less of an imperative I suppose

2 Likes

JP wonā€™t be around forever.
Kiely would probably have a seat for life if he ran for the DƔil.

Who wants to be in the dail?

Thereā€™s a sweet spot there in the relatively low political profile / high public profile, backbencher role.
None of the demands or vitriol the ministers or very public politicians get, but your seat is pretty secure at the same time. Iā€™d the Kieran Oā€™Donnell type role is very handy. John wouldnā€™t be getting a ministry or anything, heā€™d just be seen as a nice safe seat.

3 Likes

I could be wrong of course but Iā€™d be surprised if Kiely was motivated to be hanger on wanker such as youā€™ve described.

1 Like

Heā€™s no stranger to the box in ascot anyway

The after dinner circuit and a few handy gigs opening pitches and what not is surely his gig going forward once he finishes up teacher.

Might as well set fire to all the good things heā€™s done if heā€™s going near politics.

So what? I think youā€™re projecting what might motivate you onto someone else.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never answer to anybody. I donā€™t care who they are or what they do.

I despise crowds and worse than crowds are crowds of peoples I know.

I couldnā€™t think of a worse way to live.