Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

Thought she’d be provisional FG😁

1 Like

Very surprised to see his name on the list. Would have taught he’d be a shoe in for the next election and probably bring a second SF candidate with him?

1 Like

Sure Elisa is loaded already,

Perhaps it’s the plush offices done up at a cost of 30 grand that she’s interested in, such opulence would be hard to turn down

The Department of Housing and Local Government said the Limerick salary is “set at an equivalent salary to Chief Executive of Local Authority level V, which is currently €151,856”.

1 Like

Will Limerick have a CEO and a Mayor?

Why would John kiely run for fiana fail? I thought this was an in joke on the forum I didn’t understand?

Surely he won’t go near politics?

He has been asked plenty of times and not yet denied it.
Has very much kept his options open, it’s pretty much taken for granted he’ll go for election at some point.

I’d be expecting him to be getting the full McCoy treatment and essentially arse about at various events with jp and the gang.

Would be completely madness for him to enter politics.

CEO will be rebranded Director General and oversee council operations.

The mayor will be a more executive/strategic role, not sure what kind of interaction there is planned to be between mayor and council.

Will he able to call in the Chief of Police to explain the actions of some firebrand dectective?

5 Likes

Whatever he/she can do, I expect there to be an awful lot of photos taken from the roof of the Strand Hotel.

2 Likes

Wumming.

He isn’t passing over trips to the masters for free every year.

1 Like

Vote Moran.

Non-political :white_check_mark:
Experienced :white_check_mark:
Solid West Limerick stock :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

You evidently don’t think much of the man if you think he’s happy to spend the rest of his life hanging onto PJ’s coat-tails

4 Likes

Does anybody think any less of ap McCoy

Kiely was the special guest speaker at the 15th All Ireland Scholarships Awards, held at the University of Limerick on Saturday.

Almost €43m, sponsored by JP McManus, has been disbursed to 1,674 winners of the scholarship programme.

The programme is confined to students who attend non-fee paying schools and are in receipt of a third-level education maintenance grant."

What a guy.

It would be madness to get involved in politics and ruin all the good will

AP has zero qualifications or professional experience to fall back on. Bizarre comparison

Is that a yes or no