Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

They left around 4 I think to get up to Dublin. They’ve covered some miles in the past few days.

2 Likes

Shrewd signings.

Its a pity that gun jammed all those years ago. Absolute lowlife.

1 Like

Best riverfest ever I’d say?

I’d say so. I think people have really bought into the format - something oversized through the streets, burgers, run, few amusements, drink.

3 Likes

The bingo/fidgetfeet thing in the Redemptorist car park was absolutely batshit crazy in the best possible way, impossible to explain

Must be a junior? Senior must be nearly 50 now and hardly playing ball?

Thought it was a good weekend alright.

Weather obviously helps (and maybe even the fact we’d been waiting for the weather for so long).

1 Like

Owen Jnr is 29-ish. Was by all accounts on trials with Derby and a few more when he was mid-teens

1 Like

It was junior.

He had 2 cousins, Sean and Siobhan, with arsenal too

Yvonne, surely?

Correct, my error

She used.kick the legs off lads when playing for fairview up until u12s. She was brilliant

Bobbys sold. Worth a few bob I’d say

We have some very exciting news to share with you.

After 21 great years at Bobby Byrnes, we have sold the business. Bobby’s will remain open as Bobby Byrnes under new ownership. All our incredible team will all remain on in their jobs. A massive thank you to each and everyone one of them who currently work with us and those who have worked with us over the last 21 years. You have helped create some amazing memories at Bobby’s.

To all our very loyal customers, friends, family, suppliers and partners in business it is you who have created the magic at Bobby’s.

Cian Conroy, a local Limerick businessman takes over Bobby’s at the end of this week. Bobby’s has been a landmark in Limerick for 61 years and Cian Conroy, the new owner, is so passionate about continuing the legacy and this next chapter in the story of Bobby Byrnes.

So, it is business as usual, and Bobby’s remains the same warm and welcoming place it always has been and is widely known for.

Thanks for the memories. We will cherish them always,

Fiona, Robert & Emily

That’s a surprise.

Who’s Cian Conroy?

I can think of one who has the funding. Interested to see more info

1 Like

I can’t believe it, his Mam has the house next door.

Vice President of Apple apparently, lives nearby the pub I think. Did a lovely job on a house.

2 Likes

Will they still supply tea and biccies to the council ??:grin:

1 Like

Is @Kyle ’s friend running for Limerick Mayor?

Where did she get that accent?

On Newstalk now

Born and raised in the UK, London I think.